Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Kyle Bush has a new ride

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    I am talking about Jr.'s busch championships.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    this thread has been HI-JACKED
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am talking about Jr.'s busch championships.
    </div></div>

    So am I...Kenseth was his #1 contender...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    UH, Kenseth didn't drive in the Busch Series for Roush. He drove for Robbie Reiser's team, in a Chevy. I am sure that was a huge money driven opporation!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    and look what happened to Kenseth when he got a well funded team. Something Jr. cant say he has, a Winston/Nextel Cup Championsip
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    All I'm saying is let's wait and see. If he bombs with his new ride then you guys were right and he has no excuses. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus yet though.

  7. #27
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    Regardless of who is coming or going, Hendrick Motorsports will always be the best race team with the best cars year in and year out.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Regardless of who is coming or going, Hendrick Motorsports will always be the best race team with the best cars year in and year out. </div></div>


    Really now? JJ won it all last year but thats the last title they got since 2001..... I would say Rousch has been the best in the last 5 or 6 years....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    Gibbs has 3 titles since 2000.. 1 with Labonte and 2 with Stewart.. I think Hendrick and Rousch just have 2 in that span.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    I agree with Bleeding Blue. JGR has three since 2000 and Tony Stewart is the only driver in NASCAR to win a cup in both formats (with the chase and the traditional way). I still with Jr had went to Gibbs instead of Kyle. I'm not a big Kyle fan at all.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •